Kachemak Board of Realtors®

NAR's Call to Action

NAR Call to Action
Hosted Locally by:
Subconcious Logic LLC
© 2010-2017 Kachemak Board of Realtors®
Local Information
Local Information
About KBR:

Leadership Positions

Membership List

KBR Committees

Realtor® Action Center

KBR Bylaws

Policies & Procedures

KBR Contact Info

Alaska MLS
Local Realtors®

Alaska Real Estate in Homer
Bay Realty
Coastal Realty
Homer Real Estate Assoc
Kachemak Group Real Estate
Keller Williams Alaska Group
Seldovia Property
Story Real Estate
Wavefront Realty
Financial Services

Alaska USA Home Mortgage
First American Title
First National Bank Alaska
Kachemak Bay Title Agency
Residential Mortgage
Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Other Services

Julie Rogers Appraisals
Wells Fargo Insurance Services
Whitmore Appraisal Services
Roadmap to navigating Real Estate on the Kenai Peninsula
Do I need a building permit?
If you are building outside the Homer city limits, you do not eed a building permit. the City of Homer does not have an adopted building code, however, all commercial construction must adhere to state law and adopted codes. There are no government building inspections, but a
private inspector can be hired. Homer does have a zoning code, which deals with land use restrictions, parking, building setbacks, landscaping, density, and many other issues. Visit the Planning Department Permit page or call (907) 235-3106 Am I in a floodplain?
The City of Homer participates in the National Flood Insurance Program. Maps are available on the Planning Department Web site, visiting or calling (907) 235-3106